As a busy adult, it is easy to forget how important it is to make time for quality medical care. At Novant Health Surry Medical Associates, we make it as easy as possible for you to get the primary care you need throughout your life.
The best time to see a provider is before you become sick. A well-patient checkup gives you a chance to get to know your provider and gives your provider an opportunity to address small concerns before they become larger issues.
Annual physical exams can include:
- Checks of height, weight and blood pressure.
- Check of heart and lung function.
- Visual inspection of the skin.
- Visual inspection of the eyes, ears and throat.
- Assessment of overall well-being.
- Lab testing as necessary.
- Women's health care as necessary.
- A review of any medications you are taking.
- Time to ask questions about your health.
If you are sick or injured, Novant Health Surry Medical Associates reserves same-day and next-day appointments whenever possible so you can be seen quickly. You can also take advantage of our early morning walk-in clinic at our Westlake location to address a minor illness or injury before starting your day.
Should you get injured at work, we offer worker's compensation exams and care for established patients. Contact our office to learn more about these services.